We are pleased to be working with Alcoa UK on the construction of their new administrative offices at their Kitts Green Production facility, construction kicks off in May 2015.
Adding to the Birmingham skyline with a Snow Hill Hat-trick
Having successfully worked with Kier Group in assisting them with their winning tender for the first phase of the development at One Snow Hill in 2008 and Balfour Beatty with their winning tender for Two Snow Hill in 2011 we are proud to have worked with Interserve on Three Snow Hill in again preparing quantities for tender submission. Here’s hoping for a hat-trick of wins!
- Working with the top ten!!
- The latest tables are out for monthly work won by Contractors and we have worked with 6 of the top 10!(plus a few just outside the chart).
- This month, amongst other projects, we are pleased to have been working with Interserve on the quantities for their tender on the new £180m North Wales prison - we wish them every success in their bid.
- We are pleased to have been appointed to work with Braidwood School for the Deaf and Selly Oak School on their new extension and alteration projects
- We are pleased to have been involved with Housing 21 and their move to the new central service centre at Tricorn House, Edgbaston, work starts on site for the fit out of floors 9 and 10 at the end of February
- Work has commenced on the new 34 bed care home at Wyndley Grange in Sutton Coldfield for Homecroft Ltd. Kynoch Lewis are pleased to have been appointed as Employers Agents and Quantity Surveyors for the project which is being undertaken by Massey Ltd.
The building is of traditional construction and extends over four storeys including basement facilities and will have new landscaped areas complimenting its lakeside position. The project is programmed for 60 weeks with completion in October 2014.
- Congratulations to Interserve plc on securing the new Body in White plant at Jaguar Castle Bromwich, we are proud to have been of assistance in securing the tender.